Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crap Movies Over the Weekend

You know how sometimes you just end up watching crappy movies for some unknown reason? Well, honey, I am on a roll. I just watched New in Town with Renae Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr. And up next Bride Wars with Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM DOING THIS TO MYSELF.

One can be forgiven. Nothing else seemed to be on TV (with my 8000 channels and most of the movie channel on-demands). It's true? Sort of... I for some reason have gravitated to the on-demand and these movies seemed to be what I wanted to watch. I don't understand. As I said, one can be forgiven. Two is just sinning at this point...on Palm Sunday no less. ;-)

Thank God that the weekend is almost over and I will go back to my weekday evenings watching my daily Young and the Restless and my DVR'ed shows. (That's really no better is it? I am shooting myself in the foot, aren't I?) Oh well, back to fighting brides...should be life-altering!

No comments: