Ok, so this past weekend was one of the worst ever...just believe me, it was. Cause you really don't want to hear the story. Well, sort of the worst... I went through hell and back because someone decided to set off all kinds of alarms yet didn't feel like sharing pertinent information about said alarms was important (like, someone calling 911 asking for help, but deciding to hang up and not tell 911 what was wrong). I would never wish my weekend on anyone else. But thankfully yesterday, the ship's course was righted and the world is once again a glorious place to be. I of course, would not want to deail with this shit again, but you know what, I am a lot more grateful for what I have on the other side of this weekend. Today, I am not worrying about stupid stuff or wondering what the future might hold. I am just happy to wake up and just start my day with a smile.
And the bright shining moment from the weekend...my friends. God, I love them dearly. Whatever I threw at them, whenever I decided to freak out...right there, waiting to help me. So, a huge shout out to the friends that specifically helped me cause they took the brunt of it all. And also, those that just gave me the diversion I needed, a chat, a movie, etc.
Now it is time to rock out the birthday. Gettin old...nah! Nobody seems to want to believe I am turning 33, so why should I? I'm gonna party like its 1999 (I would have turned 24 that year...)...totally lame early 90's reference...you can chide me about that when you wish me a Happy 24th Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment