So, I like to shop and right now there is a sales tax holiday going on in the District. Yeah, like a moth to a flame...Michelle went shopping. I like a store called Zara; I've been to a huge one in the Village up in NYC. Had been wanting to hit the one in DC for a while and finally decided to do it yesterday. Michelle...shopping, shopping, shopping. Found one cute dress, but wasn't ready to commit. I decide to then go to H&M, but to do that, I must leave the store. I walk towards the entrance, see the security guard and contemplated saying Hi! (cause I am just that nice), but he never makes eye contact, so I look forward. My brain decides to play a little trick on me...BAMMMMM! Yeah, like those pretty little birds that see exciting things inside your house and think they are free in clear to come in (oh, yeah, a window, right?). I walked straight forward, head first into the glass door!
One of my better moments, for sure...hence why I share it with you today! Enjoy a chuckle at my expense, it's okay...I give you permission.
(and for anyone that is interested...2 bikinis, 2 tanks and a sweater for $45 at H&M...yeah, I love shopping!)
No comments:
Post a Comment