Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Men Gone Wild

This is not to bash men...not at all...

BUT...in the past few days, I have noticed that men have just started going insane. News just broke this weekend that a husband strangled and dismembered his wife after an argument about her international business trips. He cut her up and spread her body parts all over a nearby park. How could an argument turn to that, especially when their two children were in the house when the killing happened?! Today, two stories broke about men going nuts. First, it seems that a father took his daughter up in a small plane and then crashed it into his ex-mother-in-law's house, killing himself and his daughter. Second, a 21 year-old husband was stabbing his 17 year-old wife with a knife and then told his 2-year old son to stab mommy, all because he thought she was cheating on him.

What is going on here? I know that men are more prone to resort to violence in general than women, but to this extent?! Sometimes I am kind of thankful for being single and childless...

No comments: