Sunday, March 25, 2007

My New Baby!!!

Ok, I have been remiss...I GOT MY CAR!!!! I got it last weekend, but I didn't get around to taking a picture until today. I had to get a car wash before I took, it so here it is...my new baby!!!


I love having key-less entry (yes, most of you got that what, a decade ago, but this is my first!), the 3 power outlets, the auxilliary outlet (for my future iPod!), the 6-CD changer (the tape player will be missed...how will I ever listen to my Milli Vanilli tape now?!), the steering wheel audio controls, the sunroof, my rack (nice rack, don't you agree?!), and just the newness!!! I have waited so long to finally have a new car. My ol' girl did her thing...it was just time to do a little upgrade. If you come visit, you will definitely have a nice ride in the Colorado mountains. She will go on her first road trip over Easter weekend when I drive over to Salt Lake. That will be so much fun!!!

1 comment:

rahree said...

it's soooooo pretty!