Thursday, May 10, 2007

Coherent Theme...Please!

I should blog about what my vacation and all but I am not going to yet. Not particularly for any reason...just not all that interesting in doing so right now.

Not that I have much to blog about. It snowed all day today, yeah, in April. It didn't stick, but white stuff came down all day long. It was a bit odd, I must admit. While I was in DC and in Michigan, I saw 80+ degree days...and now, I am back to snow world. Kind of crazy...but I guess that is what I get for living in the mountains!!!

I wasn't as upset coming back as I thought I would be. I still don't have much of life here right now, but it is home, nonetheless. I loved coming back to my bed and my condo. I have committed to being more social from now on and we will see how that goes. My company is having a staff outing on Tuesday and we are going golfing. Have I stated yet that I have never really golfed in my life?! Yes, putt-putt, but not real golfing. I have a feeling, alcohol will have to play a role for me to have fun that day. I will let you know my abysimal attempts at golfing...it should be quite a riot for those in attendance. If there is photographic evidence of this event, I will try to avoid posting it for fear of incrimination.

Random change of subject...i really don't know what to do with my limited vacation left for this year. I am committed to two weddings and a trip to NYC with my sister (I am happy to do all of the above), but there a few other requests on my time this year. I want to do everything, but I can't. Rarrrr... I love to travel and spend time with friends...the biggest joy in my life. But I just can't do it all and I just don't know who to make happy and who to let down. And I actually can do more traveling than before cause my schedule is much more flexible...as long as I get my 40 hours a week, I am pretty good. But I also cannot be missing part of every week...just doesn't set a good precedent for the staff. So, I guess I will disappoint people this year which just absolutely tears me apart. That is definitely one thing that sucks about being out west..most of my friends are out east and that just means for longer trips and vacation time expended. Why can't this just be easy?

I know, this blog is all over the map and has no coherent theme. It might be the alcohol that I have consumed...probably good to blame it on that!!! Next time will be an actual update, I swear.

No comments: